Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[Fixing my mixer - part one]

So I've been busy with other projects and I've been working around not having my DXB up and running but now that i've been working on it I'll post a few pics. The problem manifested itself in a left screen that would show gray on boot. No display basically. After replacing the screen getting the same results I tried swapping the video control board from the left screen to the right. The problem moved. Answer, bad video control board. : (
It's upside down and the guts are removed, ready to take out the screen

New screen, ready for video board swap

Moving video board

Video board moved

Screen back in, too bad it wasn't the screen : (
I'm sourcing a new component and will update as soon as I get it, hopefully this week or next.

No comments:

Post a Comment