Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[Let's heat things up!]

I haven't posted nearly enough stuff! I think I'll set myself a little goal of posting some small thing every day, it will be a challenge laid down to myself.  I'd like to start by mentioning that I've posted up to 43 seconds of my B l i z z a r d trailer online. You can view it by clicking on one of the little buttons with the Youtube logo. It's difficult using Logic as the Sound For Picture app. I'd much rather be using Pro Tools but that will have to wait for just a little, since PT10 is now requiring 10.6.8 or 10.7 and I don't have that as an option right now. I am getting better at it. I got my copy of Reason 6.01 and it's awesome of course. I've been using it since version 1. This one has a couple cool new effects and a great new toy called Alligator (It's a multi gate). I'm still in process on the website so I haven't brought it out of 'beta' status yet. So much stuff that I want to learn. HTML5, Java, Lua and Maya scripting pertaining to audio, more on FMOD and wwise. ok I think tomorrow I'll post about meters...sounds like a good topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment